Planners Plus Inc is pleased to welcome Audrey Blatz to the team!
An enthusiastic, confident and reliable professional who has vast experience of managing technically complex projects, Audrey possesses a forward-thinking approach to the management of clients and assignments. Audrey has a long track record of delivering complex projects with a global reach, and is able to manage the project delivery team through entire life-cycle, from client inquiry to invoice. Possessing excellent interpersonal skills she is able to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including senior management, clients and other departments.
Chief among her vast skills set are:
- Knowledge of the latest project management tools and methodology.
- Ability to deliver quality outcomes under time pressures.
- Comfortable working with clients and third parties at senior level.
- High level of knowledge and proven experience of managing training, software and construction projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Leading project teams in the delivery of client requirements from inception to completion.
- Coordinating and managing all project activity, & ensuring project deliverables are achieved to plan.
- Setting up and delivering the best practice PM systems and controls.
- Gaining the confidence of the client and become the focal point for communication.
- Ensuring that control procedures are in place and adhered to in all areas of the business.
- Preparing project plans, procedures and method statements.
We are absolutely thrilled that Audrey has joined our team! Welcome, Audrey!