Shawane Dagosiwin – Aboriginal Education Research Forum
We are pleased to announce the 16th Annual Aboriginal Education Research Forum – ” Shawane Dagosiwin” will be held in collaboration with numerous partners whose goals are to revitalize, retain, and promote Aboriginal Languages in Manitoba.
Our conference theme for 2021 will be ” Celebrating Indigenous Knowledges and Research through Our Collective Voices”.
Planners Plus has been organizing the Aboriginal Education Research Forum for several years.
Planners Plus is pleased to be providing the following support for this exciting event:
- Detailed work plans
- Critical path
- Executing goals and objectives
- Confirming research forum sponsorships
- Organizing workshop facilitators
- Identify, coordinate and secure entertainment
- Organize and manage hospitality needs
- Coordinate exhibit and showcasing tables
- Administer all contractor negotiations
- On-site management of registration and delegates
- Maintain financial expenditures and income statements
- Preparing final reports